<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Neigh-Bours | Sadaf Khan | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.neigh-bours.co.za/members/sadaf-khan/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.neigh-bours.co.za/members/sadaf-khan/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sadaf Khan.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 16:56:55 +0200</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-ZA</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9db132956967a847f74bd27bf74851e0</guid>
				<title>Sadaf Khan started the topic How do you choose the right Western dress? in the forum Fashion and lifestyle (Pakistan)</title>
				<link>https://www.neigh-bours.co.za/groups/fashion-and-lifestyle-pakistan/forum/topic/how-do-you-choose-the-right-western-dress/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 16:27:28 +0200</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve noticed that <a href="https://eminent.pk/collections/womens-western-wear" rel="noopener" rel="nofollow ugc">women’s Western dresses</a> come in so many different styles that it can be difficult to decide what actually works for different occasions. Sometimes I prefer a simple dress for a relaxed day, while other times I want something a little more fashionable for dinner or a get-together. I’d love to know what styles you usually look&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-8942"><a href="https://www.neigh-bours.co.za/groups/fashion-and-lifestyle-pakistan/forum/topic/how-do-you-choose-the-right-western-dress/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">44f4a0f5e494e206591bdd1da03cea7c</guid>
				<title>Sadaf Khan created the group Fashion and lifestyle (Pakistan)</title>
				<link>https://www.neigh-bours.co.za/activity/p/8941/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 16:25:07 +0200</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>