<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Neigh-Bours | Faraz Ahmed | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.neigh-bours.co.za/members/faraz-ahmed/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.neigh-bours.co.za/members/faraz-ahmed/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Faraz Ahmed.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 16:56:55 +0200</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-ZA</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bb054502d28c3304a73c64a75c3c9ab9</guid>
				<title>Faraz Ahmed started the topic Which tote bags have worked well for you? in the forum Pakistani Fashion</title>
				<link>https://www.neigh-bours.co.za/groups/pakistani-fashion/forum/topic/which-tote-bags-have-worked-well-for-you/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 14:36:48 +0200</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve been looking for a tote bag that I can use regularly, especially for shopping and carrying a few things when I’m out. I don’t need anything too fancy, but I’d like one that feels sturdy and holds its shape after regular use.</p>
<p>There are so many different styles and materials available that it’s hard to know which ones are actually worth buy&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-8938"><a href="https://www.neigh-bours.co.za/groups/pakistani-fashion/forum/topic/which-tote-bags-have-worked-well-for-you/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">604cc2cdb4b8e0be54787efe7142044d</guid>
				<title>Faraz Ahmed created the group Pakistani Fashion</title>
				<link>https://www.neigh-bours.co.za/activity/p/8937/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 14:32:23 +0200</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>