<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Neigh-Bours | Daniel Volohovic | Group Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.neigh-bours.co.za/members/daniel-volohovic/activity/groups/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.neigh-bours.co.za/members/daniel-volohovic/activity/groups/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Public group activity feed of which Daniel Volohovic is a member.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 23:55:13 +0200</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-ZA</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35041535b3885e407a17c5cc831f9600</guid>
				<title>Daniel Volohovic started the topic I have tried in the forum Why Is Nash Equilibrium Important in Game Theory Assignments?</title>
				<link>https://www.neigh-bours.co.za/groups/why-is-nash-equilibrium-important-in-game-theory-assignments/forum/topic/i-have-tried/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 12:32:09 +0200</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have tried plenty of sportsbooks and online casinos in Ontario, but many of them have terrible odds or clunky interfaces. A friend recommended that I check out the platform over at <a href="https://betrivers-casino.org/" rel="nofollow ugc">betrivers casino</a> to see how their live betting compares. I was genuinely impressed by how smoothly the site runs on my phone during the hockey game. The casino&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-8860"><a href="https://www.neigh-bours.co.za/groups/why-is-nash-equilibrium-important-in-game-theory-assignments/forum/topic/i-have-tried/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69ac04921985c512290378998d6b3ad6</guid>
				<title>Daniel Volohovic joined the group Why Is Nash Equilibrium Important in Game Theory Assignments?</title>
				<link>https://www.neigh-bours.co.za/activity/p/8859/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 12:31:26 +0200</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>