hhcu support

Forums

Neigh-Bours | Where everybody knows your Neigh :: Forums :: Neigh-Bours Classifieds :: Offered: For sale/lease/bait (horses, tack etc)

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Lovely 5 bedroom house with 7 stables on property
Moderators: Neigh-Bours, DayleRobyn, Meryl, Oryx Internet
Author Post
Kenric
Thu Sep 13 2018, 10:40AM
Registered Member #78996

Hi

I have a lovely house available in Laezonia. The property is perfect for the establishment of a livery, it was formally a livery.

The propery has the following characteristics

• 5 bed thatch house, 2 bathroom, large kitchen, large lounge etc, small study and large office (could be used as another bedroom), outside laundry
  • house is alarmed and connected to Fidelity (included)
  • 7 stables (3 brick 4 wooden) with toilet, hay storage, lockable tack room
  • 2 paddocks
  • Large horse track filled with sand
  • Property is secured with electric fence and remote access gate
  • House is separately fenced
  • Excellent borehole water
  • Hourse washing area
  • Room available for groom
I have an advert on gumtree : https://www.gumtree.co.za/a-house-rentals-flat-rentals-offered/other/5-bedroom-country-living-house-available/1002928428060910010796409
Please contact me for a viewing : [Contact detail auto-deleted. Please do not attract spammers and stalkers to our site by giving out your contact details in public. Please use the private messaging system on the site to exchange personal details] (Kenric)

[ Edited Thu Sep 13 2018, 12:24PM ]
Neigh-Bours
Thu Sep 13 2018, 12:24PM

Registered Member #1
Hi there, please consider adding a photograph to your ad? We find that most of our users just ignore ads without photos.
You can click the big blue "post reply" button below this to add a photo, make sure they're under 2Mb.

----------------------
www.neigh-bours.co.za
Where everybody knows your neigh.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF