hhcu support

Forums

Neigh-Bours | Where everybody knows your Neigh :: Forums :: Neigh-Bours Classifieds :: Jobs wanted

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Freelance Instructor Available
Moderators: Neigh-Bours, DayleRobyn, Meryl, Oryx Internet
Author Post
Munchy
Wed Jul 11 2018, 04:30PM

Registered Member #69134

I am available to give lessons on weekends currently. Kind, knowledgeable instructor who takes your needs and your horses needs into consideration and plans lessons around your strengths and weaknesses.

Jumping, dressage, showing, pleasure riding, schooling youngsters, and just having fun are part of my skill set.

Beginners to advanced riders,  competitive and non-competitive riders, children & adults.

I have been to SANESA shows, I have also helped nervous riders overcome their fears and enjoy their horse again. Very reasonable rates.

I am also available to work ride.

Should you wish to have a trail lesson, please feel free to contact me via e-mail or phone.

[Contact detail auto-deleted. Please do not attract spammers and stalkers to our site by giving out your contact details in public. Please use the private messaging system on the site to exchange personal details]

[ Edited Sun Jul 15 2018, 09:05AM ]

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF