hhcu support

Forums

Neigh-Bours | Where everybody knows your Neigh :: Forums :: Neigh-Bours Classifieds :: Jobs wanted

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Full time instructor & Yard manager available
Moderators: Neigh-Bours, DayleRobyn, Meryl, Oryx Internet
Author Post
Munchy
Wed May 16 2018, 08:40AM

Registered Member #69134

Instructor and yard manager available, and looking for a full time position.

I have my module 4 and I am working towards module 5. I ran a busy riding school in Lanseria for 5 years, some of my duties included but were not limited to: Staff rotas, feed room orders, and weight of feed, ensuring staff have their duties for the day, staff disputes, events, lesson schedules and getting lesson plans from the other instructors, organising & running fundraisers and events, SANESA, teaching, and being the office manager, schooling and backing of young horses, schooling clients horses and riding school horses and ponies, building weekly courses etc.

I have taught lessons from beginners to advanced riders on lead, off lead and I incorporated lunge lessons to build confidence, balance and all in all just have fun. I taught English style riding with jumping, dressage, cross country, gymkhana, Pre-Caprili, Working Hunter & Working Riding.

I am looking for a position in the Johannesburg / pretoria area - I stay in Weltevreden Park.

Should you wish to view my CV please do not hesitate to contact me.

[ Edited Wed May 16 2018, 08:42AM ]

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF