hhcu support

Forums

Neigh-Bours | Where everybody knows your Neigh :: Forums :: Neigh-Bours Classifieds :: Offered: For sale/lease/bait (horses, tack etc)

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Super Horse available for quarter bait Honeydew
Moderators: Neigh-Bours, DayleRobyn, Meryl, Oryx Internet
Author Post
Munchy
Thu Apr 19 2018, 07:32AM

Registered Member #69134

Almusheer AKA Munchy, is looking for a special quarter baiter. He is available 4 days during the week but not weekends, as this is the only time I am able to ride. He has so much talent and alittle bit of spunk with character and some secrete cuddles.

I am looking for a person who just wants to ride for the love of it and not really compete. He is an incredibly special horse and a confidence builder - school master type.

Would suit a novice or experienced rider (if your a brave beginner you guys could do well, but he is a big horse for a beginner)

He is a 16HH TB gelding who LOVES jumping, but his mom prefers dresage haha. He is good on outrides, easy to catch and tack up, lunges like a dream. He really is a one in a million type of horse.

Should you wishto come and view him please feel free to conact me.

Stabled in Honeydew/Muldersdrift. Baiting will be R900pm which includes farrier, but excludes lessons.

[/html]

[ Edited Wed May 16 2018, 08:31AM ]

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF