hhcu support

Forums

Neigh-Bours | Where everybody knows your Neigh :: Forums :: Neigh-Bours Classifieds :: Jobs wanted

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Wanting to work with horses
Moderators: Neigh-Bours, DayleRobyn, Meryl, Oryx Internet
Author Post
Tracy
Sat Jun 17 2017, 06:23AM
Registered Member #375

Hi There

My name is Tracy ... I have a passion with horses and need to be with them. I am looking for any job that involves horses, I can groom them feed them take care of them in a loving way as they are my passion ... I cannot doctor or fix them but I can do anything else .. I need a change of life. All I ask for is a basic salary and a place to stay for me and my one dog .. I can go work anywhere ... and am willing to learn ... if you need somebody to really care for your horses I am that person .... if anyone has anything ... I am willing to start at the bottom ... If you think you need a person who will take care of you best friends that is me ... please email me on [Contact detail auto-deleted. Please do not attract spammers and stalkers to our site by giving out your contact details in public. Please use the private messaging system on the site to exchange personal details] ... regards

[ Edited Sat Jun 17 2017, 11:10AM ]

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF