hhcu support

Forums

Neigh-Bours | Where everybody knows your Neigh :: Forums :: Neigh-Bours Classifieds :: Jobs wanted

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Looking for a job in working with horses
Moderators: Neigh-Bours, DayleRobyn, Meryl, Oryx Internet
Author Post
Melissa Bailey
Mon Jun 12 2017, 04:42PM
Registered Member #69823

I am looking for a job working with horses. I am currently studying through REC Equestrian Academy doing my horse riding instructors. I would like to grow withing the equestrian world. I have practical experience in grooming, lunging, riding, feeding and medicating horses as needed and I have taught beginners lessons. I am a hard working individual who is willing to learn. I have had 4 horses of my own.  I am willing to start anywhere at a stable yard. Currently based in Gauteng. Should anyone have anything available please contact me.

Regards

Melissa Bailey

[Contact detail auto-deleted. Please do not attract spammers and stalkers to our site by giving out your contact details in public. Please use the private messaging system on the site to exchange personal details]

[ Edited Tue Jun 13 2017, 12:43AM ]
NicciAngel
Thu Jun 15 2017, 06:20PM
Registered Member #71687

Hi Melissa
We run a small yard in Paulshof/Sunninghill area
We have lessons in the afternoons
We would love to meet you and discuss what you are looking at doing etc
Let me know if you are still looking for work to fit in with your lifestyle
Regards
Nicci
[Contact detail auto-deleted. Please do not attract spammers and stalkers to our site by giving out your contact details in public. Please use the private messaging system on the site to exchange personal details]

[ Edited Fri Jun 16 2017, 04:31AM ]

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF