hhcu support

Forums

Neigh-Bours | Where everybody knows your Neigh :: Forums :: Neigh-Bours Classifieds :: Offered: For sale/lease/bait (horses, tack etc)

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Beautiful Leopard Spot Appaloosa Gelding For Sale
Moderators: Neigh-Bours, DayleRobyn, Meryl, Oryx Internet
Author Post
HorseSecrets
Mon Aug 01 2016, 05:02AM

Registered Member #11167

Altamira's Pythagoras (aka Gussy Boy/Gus) is a rising 8 year old leopard Spot Appaloosa gelding for sale. (Sept 2008)

He is By Waps Pyjamas out of Alpha Toby's American Pie. He is not registered.

He is barefoot, stands for trimming. All vacc's and worming up to date.

I have had Gus since he was three. I started him with natural horsemanship methods and had him backed at 4 1/2. He is a very friendly boy who loves people especially kids. He loves it when my kids groom him, and he'll stand absoluetly still while they move around him. He loves praise when he does something right, then he wants to do more and more for you. I trained him verbally, and he walks, whoas, trots and canter on voice both in lunge and riding. He loves outrides, and he will do anything for you. He is not a first horse because he needs guidance to correct him. He is very soft and gentle, but cannot be for a nervous rider. For more info please PM me.  I can whatsapp videos and photos, and send you tube links. He taught me everything I know, and he was green when I learnt to ride on him. I was only learning and he was very patient with me. That just shows what an amazing boy he is.

R30 k neg He is currently being schooled further in Tzaneen, Limpopo.

[/html]

Tammy

Answa
Fri Aug 12 2016, 11:00AM
Registered Member #69792
Hi Tammy. Is your boy still available?
HorseSecrets
Mon Aug 15 2016, 05:21AM

Registered Member #11167
Hi. Yes He is.

Tammy

Ri
Sat Sep 23 2017, 06:05PM
Registered Member #429

Hi, is he still available? I saw you said he is not for a nervous rider, but how is he with a novice rider?

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF