hhcu support

Forums

Neigh-Bours | Where everybody knows your Neigh :: Forums :: Media: Horse books, movies & DVDs :: Horse books: Fiction

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
On The Bit - Catherine (Annette Kinnear)
Moderators: Neigh-Bours, DayleRobyn, Meryl, Oryx Internet
Author Post
Neigh-Bours
Fri Oct 10 2014, 06:38AM

Registered Member #1

An emotional novel in the mysterious world of recruitment headhunting and classical horse riding. A young recruiter with a cryptic database; A beguiling kidnapper with a diabolical plan & dangerous sex appeal; And a black stallion with uncanny insight ... All on collision course.
Catherine Zitgow is an attractive young headhunter who runs an exclusive search firm, placing professionals from science, engineering and technology. Her clandestine database raises the interest of a mysterious group of activists. Unknowingly, she descends into the world of biological warfare experts. As Catherine fights for survival and freedom, the triangle relationship between captor, hostage and horse grows at a furious pace and propels Catherine deeper and deeper into a world of crime, sex and global power struggles.

Annette Kinnear was born in Bavaria, Germany and currently lives in Johannesburg, South Africa.

buy.png
You can buy this book online (SA) here: http://www.loot.co.za/product/ms-annette-kinnear-on-the-bit-catherine/yysy-3037-ga10?referrer=neighboursza

[ Edited Fri Oct 10 2014, 06:55AM ]

----------------------
www.neigh-bours.co.za
Where everybody knows your neigh.
Onzicles
Wed Mar 04 2015, 06:19AM

Registered Member #540
In one word? Fantastic!

Few books can actually take me away from my textbooks, and this one was one of them. Had me hooked from the first page, and finished within a weekend. The story line is addictive, and extremely well written! A definite must read.
Annette Kinnear
Sat Apr 18 2015, 11:00AM
Registered Member #65318
Smiling now....

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF