Events Calendar : View Entry
|FEATURED EVENT: Adult Pony Camp (Jhb N) (Workshops & Clinics)|
|Start date & time||11:30, Sunday 01 April 2012|
|End date & time||17:30, Thursday 09 February 2012|
|Location||Farnham@Kyalami [Google map]|
|Details||JUST AFTER THE NEIGH-BOURS OUTRIDE - Click http://www.neigh-bours.co.za/plugins/agenda/agenda.php?viewitem.0.2432 for info on that. |
WHY SHOULD THE KIDS HAVE ALL THE FUN?
A genuine Pony Camp with an adult flavour: we get the grooms and assistants to do all the heavy lifting and cleaning while we have a giggle
This camp is open to ALL adults.
**NO RIDING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY; RIDING OPTIONAL **
There will be a catered breakfast ride taking place BEFORE this camp - click https://www.facebook.com/events/305344182848292/ for more info on that!
ADULT PONY CAMP MENU
- tacking up
- horsey movie club
- think like a horse
- confidence clinic
- bareback riding (optional!)
Lots of coffee/wine and lots of socialising
A light lunch will be served (included in the cost) and the tuckshop will also be open for tea/coffee/coldrinks/snacks
There will be mini seminars and question and answer sessions with:
- Jonno Tretheway from JT Farrier: The difference between barefoot and shoeing
- Felicity from Saddles2Fit: basics of how to tell if a saddle fits correctly
* ONE SADDLE FITTING BY FELICITY TO BE WON AT THIS CAMP *
- The Highveld Horse Care Unit: Horse welfare in SA and the legalities involved.
There will also be an equine photoshoot with a difference happening on the day, which you may participate in if you like! This includes getting advice and info from the photographer, Soney Delport from Charisma Photography
R450 PER PERSON includes lunch, all demos/lectures and activities
- Bring a friend and get -R50 off your own entry (so bring 7 friends and you attend pony camp free!)
Attend the Camp: R450.00
Attend the Camp + Breakfast only, no ride: R500.00
Attend the Camp + Breakfast ride on your own horse: R500.00
Attend the Camp + Breakfast ride + hire a Farnham Horse: R700.00
PLACES ARE LIMITED! FIRST PAID FIRST BOOKED
PLEASE NOTE THAT BANKING DETAILS HAVE CHANGED!
Make payment to:
Absa Rivonia (Savings acc)
ref: Meryl Adult Clinic + your full name
email Dayle on ridingschool©farnham.co.za with queries and/or proof of payment to book
- a bottle of your favourite wine/drink/shooters (yes, it's going to be THAT kinda camp )
- a horsey DVD (optional)
- riding clothes if you're going to ride (optional)
Please wear old, comfortable clothes with closed shoes!
RSVP on the Facebook event: Click
Will you be attending?
You must be logged in to register for this event