Become a Neigh-Bours Ambassador
THE NEXT NEIGH-BOURS AMBASSADOR WILL WIN A WEEKEND FOR FOUR AT CHIKARA GUEST COTTAGES PLUS FOUR LESSONS ON THAT WEEKEND WITH LYNN BREMNER (SANEF Gauteng Dressage Team) ON HER HORSES OR YOURS.Spend a weekend at the scenic self-catering Chikara Guest Cottages with 3 friends, and either bring your own horse (and supply their food only) or have lessons on Lynn's well schooled horses.
This prize is valued at R3500!
Any level rider may enter, Lynn teaches dressage and basic riding skills to all levels and all ages of riders.
We know that you ♥ the Neigh-Bours site as much as we do ... and we know you put in just as much hard work as we do spreading the word and telling your friends about us!
So we'd like to reward our most loyal fans by giving them Ambassador Status.
So what do Ambassadors get?
1. A custom made "ambassador" photo and avatar to use on the site
Just like the ones on the left. Simply email the photo you want your ribbon to info©neigh-bours.co.za and we'll create your ambassador ribbon photo and upload it onto the site for you, making you an official Neigh-Bours ambassador.
2. Featured Blog
We now run a "Featured Blog" article in our newsletter and on our Facebook page once a month. ONLY Neigh-Bours ambassadors will have their blogs featured here.
3. A free Featured Graded Event listing worth R250 every month
Our Featured Events carry massive exposure - use your free listing whenever you like: Give it to a friend; use it for your own event; trade it with your instructor for a free lesson - whatever you like!
Click http://www.neigh-bours.co.za/page.php?24 for more info.
4. A head start on EVERY competition
Every Neigh-Bours ambassador will automatically get an extra entry into EVERY competition they enter on the site, increasing their chances of winning.
5. A Neigh-Bours email address
You will become one of the VERY select few who has a yourname©neigh-bours.co.za email address
6. Neigh-Bours Sponsorship
If our Ambassadors are graded competitive riders (in any discipline), Neigh-Bours will look at sponsoring you! Degree of sponsorship will depend of the level that you're competing at and how often you're competing.
7. Free Show Photographs
Neigh-Bours Abassadors who are competing at shows in a registered Neigh-Bours golf shirt and numnah may collect photos from Tamara & Blake Images at the show, FOR FREE. (Number of photos supplied will depend on number of shows per month etc).
8. Make money with Neigh-Bours
Amassadors can now make money with Neigh-Bours. Abassadors will earn:
R100.00 off each business listing that they obtain, provided all paperwork is completed by the ambassador.
R50.00 off each featured event listing that the ambassador obtains, provided all paperwork is completed by the ambassador.
So what do you have to do to become an Ambassador?
Step 1: You need to kickstart the process by bringing us one business listing (Your own doesn't count if you own the business, sorry!)
Tell your favourite yard owner, instructor, saddle fitter, breeder, trail ride place, farrier, dentist, feed supplier or tack shop who isn't already on Neigh-Bours about us, and tell them how to list their business on Neigh-Bours!
You can organise everything for them, from filling in their listing form and helping them with photos and sending everything to us yourself, or you can just get them to tell us it was you who pointed them in our direction, up to you!
Here's where you can find more info:
- For yard listing info, click http://www.neigh-bours.co.za/page.php?50
- For service listing info, click http://www.neigh-bours.co.za/page.php?60
- For shop or product listing info, click http://www.neigh-bours.co.za/page.php?59
- For trail ride listings, click http://www.neigh-bours.co.za/page.php?56
- For stud listing info, click http://www.neigh-bours.co.za/page.php?54
As soon as someone lists their business with us and tells us you recommended us, we'll email you your "Business Listing Acquired" badge and you can move onto Step 2!
(And if you're not sure what to do, email info©neigh-bours.co.za or log in and post your query at the bottom of this page)
Step 2: You need to get 10 points
Different things carry point values:
- Helping at the Neigh-Bours stall at an event = 2 points (and this is a non-negotiable point, you MUST collect this one!)
- Another business listing = 5 points
- Getting a monthly giveaway sponsored (value R1000 or more) = 5 points
- Owning a Neigh-Bours numnah = 2 points
Owning a GHS registered Neigh-Bours golf shirt = 2 points
- Getting a prize sponsored (over R1000 in value) = 2 points
- Getting someone to put the Neigh-Bours ribbon on their website = 2 points
- Getting a featured event listing = 2 points
- Getting a free event listing = 1 point
- Getting a friend to sign up = 1 point
Here's where you can find more info:
- For event listings, click http://www.neigh-bours.co.za/page.php?24
- For adding the Neigh-Bours ribbon to a website, click http://www.neigh-bours.co.za/page.php?95
As soon as you get 10 points, you've become an ambassador!
We'll email you one of these badges every time someone tells us that you told them to sign up on the site; or you told them to list their business; or that you told them to list their event - and when you have collected 10 points, email info©neigh-bours.co.za the photo you want to use in your profile and we'll add your "ambassador" ribbon and upload it onto the site for you
Step 3: You need to own at least one piece of branded Neigh-Bours merchandise!
Order a mug, a keyring, a neigh-Bours mousepad or piece of Neigh-Bours horse or human clothing ... but you must have bought at least one item from the Neigh-Bours shop!
Now get out there and get Ambassing!
Just do what you do best - tell ALL your horsey South African contacts what a GREAT site Neigh-Bours is and how much you love it! Remember, everyone you introduce has to be NEW to Neigh-Bours!
We're want to help you become ambassadors - we have some GREAT emailers you can send out telling people about Neigh-Bours.
Here's what we have:
- Sign up on Neigh-Bours emailer
- List your yard on Neigh-Bours emailer
- List your stud on Neigh-Bours emailer
- List your service on Neigh-Bours emailer
- List your trail on Neigh-Bours emailer
- List your shop or product on Neigh-Bours emailer
- List your Facebook Page or Group on Neigh-Bours emailer
Email us on info©neigh-bours.co.za and let us know if you'd like us to send any of these to you to help you!
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE - PLEASE READ CAREFULLYThe point of being a Neigh-Bours Ambassador is that you know this site and what it can do and how we work well enough to explain to other people how it works, whether they just want to sign up as a member; buy an item from the shop; or list their business; or list events at their yard.
If you cannot do that without asking us, then no, you are NOT ready to be an Ambassador.
ALL THE ANSWERS ARE ON THE SITE - YOU JUST HAVE TO READ.
We don't want Ambassadors too lazy to read or too busy to be involved with the site.